Re: Atul - Read This!

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Ashish wrote:
Hi Ashish,

> that I am in temple of LINUX with Atul Chitnis as our God.

Sorry to disappoint you BUT my experiences of Mr Atul Chitnis as god has
led to nothing but disillusionment.

How can a person be god if he really stoops to help someone.

How can a person be god if he really feels the need to be fair to all the
people around him.

How can a person be god if he lets mere mortals question his motive.

How can a person be god if he is available on LICQ for his friends, for
that matter how can a person be god if he has friends.

How can a person be god if he tells me that I can be just as good!

How can a person be god if he patiently sits online instructing mewell
past midnight while I recover data from my crashed HDD.

No Ashish - he is not god, he is a "MAN"

- Tarique

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com
 Vortal for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net