Re: Atul - Read This!

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Ashish wrote:
> Hi Ashish,
>
> > that I am in temple of LINUX with Atul Chitnis as our God.
>
> Sorry to disappoint you BUT my experiences of Mr Atul Chitnis as god has
> led to nothing but disillusionment.

	Why are you questioning the religion/beliefs of someone else?
Can't we all live a secular life out here :)

Guys/Gals on LIG, I suggest you all read atleast the following:
a. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, Where he
   suggests that you can't win an argument ever. summary at
   http://www.westegg.com/unmaintained/carnegie/win-friends.html
b. The cathedral and The bazaar by ESR, where he talks about the egoless
   hacker community who made linux possible. I feel our community is going
   just the opposite.

	Bye and Enjoy Life...

--

#!!!	If anything can go wrong, _FIX_ it. (To hell with MURPHY)

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx