Re: [Long Post] Time to clean up this town.

Nikhil Datta wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> > > Some things here tend to go a bit too off-topic, even for a general
> > > list.
> >
> > What he said.  Cool it, Kalyan ...
>
> Some things here are making me a little sick. To start with Suresh, you
> *don't* need to reply to every single post on LIG (and any other list of
<snip>

:o)

What a joke, good mail Nikhil you have what appears to be a natural
flair for comedy with just the right amount of melodrama.

On a more serious note, Suresh I hope you see this mail for what it
really is, a joke. Maybe a bit too long to dull the punch line, but a
goot attempt.

+mario