Re: Re: IITK Linux mirror

Dwivedi Ajay kumar rearranged electrons thusly:

> Yes, we do have a few . But if I had it, we could have made as
> many copies as needed by the local LUG. So all I can offer is: take a CD
> from us, make copies and return :)

Well, that should be easy enough.  If not in your campus, there will usually be
a cd writer lurking somewhere in all the nearby cybercafes (they generally
double as warez depots <g>)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree