Re: Re: IITK Linux mirror

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Then do it boss - set up a project on sourceforge (or even emulate sourceforge
> locally).  Release some GPL'd code.

	Me do have a few small projects on sourceforge :) and released one
under GPL few days back. (Ssshhh... GPL, Arun may be listening ;-)

> > Bandwidth isn't that big a problem for us anymore. The
> > problem is we students don't have CD writers in their boxes. I almost
>
> there shd be one or two of 'em around someplace ...

	Yes, we do have a few . But if I had it, we could have made as
many copies as needed by the local LUG. So all I can offer is: take a CD
from us, make copies and return :)

		-Ajay
--

#!!!	If anything can go wrong, _FIX_ it. (To hell with MURPHY)

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx