Re: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

Raju Mathur rearranged electrons thusly:

> enough reason to ban him, we should not treat the banning as a trivial
> matter -- it should only be done after much soul-searching.  If he is

Booting someone from the list (especially for a flamewar) is not trivial at all
- you are right on that.

> banned, it should be clear to everyone that the objection was to the
> form the posts took, not the content.  And finally, it should be
> treated as an isolated incident, not as a precedent for anything.

There should never be any precedent for what must be decided (ALWAYS) on a case
by case basis.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree