Re: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> Ah, the logic is mind-boggling. Calling your favourite distro "shit" is
> not OK, calling his favourite distro "DeadRat" is.

Aww Atul

I can confirm that S**t is not as bad as a Dead Rat for your health ;-)

But folks seriously - why is it that such profane language is being used
on this list?

Isn't there any sense of decency left OR am I the last of the mis-fits
left on the list.

Flames are OK! fight on issues, debate BUT stooping down to abusive
language is I believe detrimental to LI itself.

Cordialement

Tarique

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com