Re: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx rearranged electrons thusly:

> I can confirm that S**t is not as bad as a Dead Rat for your health ;-)

As you are a doctor, I'll agree with you :)

> Flames are OK! fight on issues, debate BUT stooping down to abusive
> language is I believe detrimental to LI itself.

Also depends on the context in which it is used, I suppose (where some "swear
words" get used as normal slang, and other words are _meant_ as profanity).

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree