Re: Experience the New Windows

Biju Chacko wrote: [ on 10:16 PM 2/25/01 +0530 ]

You'll notice you're hard pressed to find a muscle car anywhere outside a
classic car show. On the other hand, japanese-style no-maintainence required
family cars are everywhere. Even the guys who made muscle cars are making cars
like that.

I am not sure if you gentlemen are aware that this particular metaphor originates from Neal Stephenson's _In The Beginning Was The Command Line_. My mirror of this *extremely* fine piece of writing is at http://www.digeratus.com/beginning.html (a long read, but emonently worth it.)

Udhay

     God is silent. Now if we can only get Man to shut up.