Re: Congrats to Nagendra VU2CLN

Arun Sharma wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 12:22:50AM -0800, Nagendra, VU2CLN wrote:
> > Got more apps lined to be GPL'ed soon!
>
> http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~pyang/base/allyourbase.swf

hmm...what is it suppose to mean, I only see a nut trying to spread some
crazy propaganda called base....or is this only for USofA ? as I could
get the entire picture about base ?

> http://www.angelfire.com/geek/rms/
comeon people stop bickering/flaming over license and do some REAL work
for a change and contribute to the community, I don't see even a dozen
people active from india on the OpenSource/Linux Authoring side anywhere
? , when somebody here(ReadersDigest) came searching for names we
couldn't find atleast one(or few) guy who is a resident of india and was
doing something serious!

I don't care to whome my code belogs, as longs as it's opensource and I
can have look/mod some years from now it ok.I am just proud to be one of
the few opensource authors here :-)
----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
| "There is something much more scarce, something rarer than ability.
| It is the ability to recognize ability." - Robert Half |