Re: Experience the New Windows

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> *[Anand Biligiri S on Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 06:56:33PM +0530]:
>
>To be honest, I find it quite difficult to use Windows, as I am used to
>working in Linux. It just takes some time and effort but it is worth it!

thats a illusion..........nobody(average user) has time these days...and
while Linux users start to learn KDE2(or Gnome1.4) M$ releases XP-2 and
cashes out the market :-)

Linux is loosing the battle in time as far as desktops are concerned.

> >From a friend's .sig:
> "Unix is user friendly all right, it is just very choosy about its friends"
coool quote ..:-)
----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
| "There is something much more scarce, something rarer than ability.
| It is the ability to recognize ability." - Robert Half |