Re: Re: Au Revoir - We Want You!

yep...please go for the vaction first and come back, if u need u can
pick some secondary admin to reduce load & till u come back, but WE WANT
YOU :-)

----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
| Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow |
| Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. |