Re: RFC1855

Ruchir Tewari [Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 06:52:01PM +0000]:

> first of all, rfc 1855 makes interesting
> reading - http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

The netiquette RFC.  Thanks a lot :)

> I was looking over the mails again -
> as far as the technical issues of setting
> up mirrors goes, both Suresh and Atul
> came up with the same suggestions and
> on those issues there was agreement.

Unity in diversity, agreement in disagreement ... :(  Sad.

> There are tens of millions of people in India we can reach by
> offering easy and fast access to linux content, if we get
> our act together.

Excellent idea, Ruchir.  As a matter of fact, I have been doing a little work
behind the scenes here, and I think there's at least one mirror coming up in
the near future.

	--suresh