Re: Re: Accusations

-----Original Message-----
From: Radhakrishnan C V <cvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Raju Mathur <raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [LIG] Re: Accusations

>On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Raju Mathur wrote:
>
>: Thaths, please kick both these idiots off the list until they've
>: had it out in person.  I'll be the chap standing in the corner of
>: the ring taking odds.  Atul outweighs Suresh, but I'm sure his
>: incessant smoking will lose him points in the long run.
>
>Why should we kick them out? People have the freedom to explain their
>positions. And free world is always noisy which is far better than a
>regimented calmness.

This is being carried too far.
The linux-india list wants linux related post and not personal rivalry,
politics.
All these people can settle their difference as Raju has suggested (AK47 ver
0.1)
or opening a e-group account. Those who are interested can join the list.
Of course the list admin will be atul.
Regards,
Mukund Deshmukh
Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.