Re: Re: Re: Accusations

Atul Chitnis rearranged electrons thusly:

> me, but have no proof whatsoever to back up you wild accusations. You
> cannot, because the accusations are untrue - figments of your wild
> and diseased imagination.

[snip ad hominem attack]

> You are nothing Linux represents - as you did so many times before, your

I am myself.  That is ok with me.

> only joy in life is driving up people against each other (remember the
> Hyderabad/Bombay/Bangalore episode?), or when you can wield your imaginary

I asked you for comments - and _you_ crossposted to half a dozen lugs ...

> with the people who would have censured you). You wouldn't have **DARED**
> to make comments like these about, say, Biju, Raju or Thaths.

Frankly, I like and respect Raju, Biju and Thaths too much to do that.  And
they have never, ever, tried to play politics on a list, and nor do they have a
huge chip on their shoulders, as you have.

> This thread ends with *you* having been exposed for what *you* are.
> Over and Out.

here, take this handkerchief - you are frothing at the mouth.

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree