Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> I am taking this portion of the "discussion" offline since you are hurting
> other people. We will discuss the merits and demerits of discussing your
> company's hierarchy and publishing private email the next time I am in
> your office, in the presence of the other parties.

You are welcome to discuss whatever you want - and of course, you are able
to judge the demerits and merits of whining to the other person's
superiors at any time you want.

And I have no wish to listen to more of your long winded rants on the list
- so feel free to do whatever you please offlist, and spare tehse other
people your petty quarrels.

I, for one, would have taken this offline long back, except, that I dont
like talking to /dev/null which is what would happen if I mailed you
offlist.

Now, goodbye.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI