Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

Suresh,

I kept off from this till your last mail!

> I, for one, would have taken this offline long back, except, that I dont
> like talking to /dev/null which is what would happen if I mailed you
> offlist.

So what do you do?

You hijack the LIG list for your petty chip on your shoulder against
Exocore for not allowing you send mail to them?

You alone don't have the right to "Holier than thou" attitude
and if you for a moment are about to contest that statement of mine
please substantiate your charges against Atul than some vague ranting of
why did you complain to my boss!

And you raghoo - just grow up a bit will you,  learn some good language
like PHP instead of "filth"

Also Atul,  I feel you should not bite every time some tom, dick and
harry throws a bait! that way you will not have anytime left to do all the
good you are doing for all the Linux Users in India

And for anyone who is thinking of accusing me of being a sycophant - I
admit I know most of what I know about Linux thanks to Atul

Am I his fan? Yes I am  - Intend to be the No.1 anyone wants
to beat me at that?

A very bugged

Dr Tarique Sani

       B2B Application Providers