Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Your _friend_  happens to be my immediate superior (and/or boss) and the
> person I report to.  As you know very well and conveniently dont mention

I am taking this portion of the "discussion" offline since you are hurting
other people. We will discuss the merits and demerits of discussing your
company's hierarchy and publishing private email the next time I am in
your office, in the presence of the other parties.

This is not a threat, this is a statement. What happens between you, me
and your company's executives is *not* open for discussion in a public
forum. You should have known that from the beginning - no matter how
provoked you were.

Resist the temptation to tear further into this, and try and concentrate
on the real job at hand.

> Oh well, so what you *say* automatically becomes a fact, and whatever I
> say is a slanderous allegation which requires proof.  That's basically
> what you are saying (again, and more vehemently than ever)

I have said *nothing* about you I have not made comments about you, your
status, your doings, your standing in the Linux community, your
activities, or anything else. And I have never spoken an unkind word about
you (before this thread) in public, and even my private mail to you has
never been malicious or with intent to hurt you (I am currently compiling
the lot and can make them available on my personal website). Show me *one*
public post outside this thread that even mentions you!

You on the other hand made comments about me, in public, slandered me,
trashed my hard work and attempted to marginalise it by stating that I am
hijacking the Linux community for my own purposes. Not only that, you
comment on my character, attempt to drag me into the dirt with your
unsubstantiated allegations, and do everything you can to destroy any kind
of meaning my Linux related work has.

This was neither provoked, nor asked for.

Since you are the accuser, and I am the accused, I do not have to bring
proof to the table of my innocence - it is up to you to provide proof of
my guilt.

> Any "proof" I or anyone else submits would simply be dismissed by you as
> another baseless libel on your shining character.

Any proof you bring forward will be judged by people on this list, and the
Linux community - not by me. I am not the judge, but *you* are trying to
be judge, jury and executioner.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137