Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> I have specifically pointed out what *Suresh* said. He does not deny
> saying them (would be silly doing so, considering that he is on public
> record).

I stand by what I said

> For the record, I did not mail Suresh's boss - I mailed a friend of mine.
> I *did* indicate that I would mail his bosses if he didn't stop the
> slander, but so far I have not done so.

Your _friend_  happens to be my immediate superior (and/or boss) and the
person I report to.  As you know very well and conveniently dont mention

> Your judging my defence (which is based on facts) as unworthy, while

Oh well, so what you *say* automatically becomes a fact, and whatever I
say is a slanderous allegation which requires proof.  That's basically
what you are saying (again, and more vehemently than ever)

Any "proof" I or anyone else submits would simply be dismissed by you as
another baseless libel on your shining character.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI