Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Anil Pillai wrote:

> No offence meant to anyone singly but dont you guys think that this issue
> between a few Linux users has gone a bit TOO far. No doubt this is a free
> for all mailing list and all but is this not pulling freedom a bit too
> much.

I totally agree. The list is being used as a personal vendetta tool.

> Anyway as far as I know, all we have here are LIG, LIP and LIH. Could we
> have something like LIA where all similar mails could be directed and
> those who really enjoy it have a bang there.

Such a list existed, but was not used by anyone. In any case, this is not
about advocacy, this is about people waging a war on others in the name of
Linux.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137