Re: Re: Re: Accusations

Hi ILUGers,

No offence meant to anyone singly but dont you guys think that this issue
between a few Linux users has gone a bit TOO far. No doubt this is a free
for all mailing list and all but is this not pulling freedom a bit too
much.
Anyway as far as I know, all we have here are LIG, LIP and LIH. Could we
have something like LIA where all similar mails could be directed and
those who really enjoy it have a bang there.

SO GUYS COULD I HEAR IT FOR LIA ?? ;-)

Anil.