Re: Re: Re: Accusations

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> To clarify - again - I have said that I am prepared to take this
> offlist, and I will, unilaterally, refrain from further comment re
> this thread on the list, as I feel that I have said all that I have to
> say and dont see any need to repeat myself.

Suresh - withdraw your statement about my hijacking Linux in India and the
other grandiose sweeping statements that you are so prone to, and you get
your silence.

You have made that statement in public, and completely unprovoked, and for
strictly personal reasons. You lied about me, cast a slur on my character
and my motives, and you have nothing to offer in terms of proof.

If you think that you can get away with statements like that and then say
"I have said all that I have to say" is a cheap cop-out for the fact that
you lied, have no proof to back up your slander and did so only to get
back at me on a personal grudge.

I am calling you a liar. Prove me wrong.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137