Re: Re: Accusations

Sorry Folks but I am unsubscribing from the list for few days.. till the
flame wars are off..

I am extremely sorry to get yet an another mail keeping this thread
alive.. Pls put urselves in our shoes.. and let me know whether u wud
like to get such mails which is of no concern to the List / you...  If
you guys have difference of opinion and communication gap sort it out
but not on the list .. definetly..

I didn't want to react since it's none of my concern.. but when it comes
to my mailbox I have my own concern .. couldn't help myself from doing
this. And pls if any of u r replying to me for this .. pls do it off the
list..

Regards,
Madhavi.