Re: Re: Accusations

Oh gawd, they're still at it!

Here's the procedure:

1.  Get sharp knife.

2.  Hold knife in right hand.

3.  Extend index finger and thumb of left hand as far as they'll go,
so skin between thumb and finger is stretched tight.

4.  Make slight cut on same skin with afore-mentioned knife.

5.  Wait 5 minutes.  It hurts.  Wait another 55 minutes.  It hurts
like the blazes.

6.  Now consider... an AK47 slug in a tender part of the anatomy hurts
much, much more.

7.  Cease, desist and forbear from raising this topic on the list
again unless you'd prefer personal visit from certain Delhi-based
gentleman (hah!) bearing self-same AK47 and slugs.

Thaths, please kick both these idiots off the list until they've had
it out in person.  I'll be the chap standing in the corner of the ring
taking odds.  Atul outweighs Suresh, but I'm sure his incessant
smoking will lose him points in the long run.

I haven't been so excited since Madonna performed in Delhi!

With best regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/