Re: Re: Accusations

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Raju Mathur wrote:

: Thaths, please kick both these idiots off the list until they've
: had it out in person.  I'll be the chap standing in the corner of
: the ring taking odds.  Atul outweighs Suresh, but I'm sure his
: incessant smoking will lose him points in the long run.

Why should we kick them out? People have the freedom to explain their
positions. And free world is always noisy which is far better than a
regimented calmness.

If these people stoop themselves to unexpected levels, why should we
worry, it only reveals the working of their inner minds and this is
the one and only way of knowing these apparently sophisticated
gentlemen.

And if we are bored, we have umpteen number of ways of avoiding
their mails. So let them show their diabolic side of their selfhood to
the world so that others can judge them correctly.

I enjoyed the thread, because it gave me a chance to know a few
persons now.

Radhakrishnan
GPG Fingerprint: 208E F5EB A4B4 2024 AEE9  575D 13DE E3B9 0292 70EF
GPG Public key : http://www.river-valley.com/gpg/cvr.gpg