Re: MaxLinux.net (was Re: RedHat 7.0)

Biju Chacko rearranged electrons thusly:

> On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 11:28:50AM +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> >Kiran Jonnalagadda rearranged electrons thusly:

> >> MaxLinux.net is run by Prakash Shetty, who is now VP of SuSE India.

> >Wasn't the guy rather closely associated with GT sometime back?

> So What? Aren't you starting to get a *little* paranoid? ;-)

This query was because I (along with several hundred other people) have
accepted what's called the "Boulder Pledge", which basically states that I'll
not do business with spammers, or use products which I know have been
advertised using spam.

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org