RE: configuring POP server

Deepak,
I think it works like this.
you install imap server rpm. (part of the standard redhat distribution, this
will provide you a pop server too)
To see if you already have it, use "telnet localhost 110"
Now, the way Arvind mentions edit /etc/inetd.conf (for Redhat 6.0 +) to
uncomment the pop server line and  also make sure you are running pop
service at port 110. (I think you might already know this stuff but just in
case.. )
restart inetd and you are through.

happy mailing!
-Akshay