Re: RedHat 7.0

Binand Raj S rearranged electrons thusly:

> Or try www.maxlinux.net - I have been buying linux CDs from them for
> quite some time now. Never been spammed by them, even though they have
> my email address for about a year now. :-) And their product catalogue
> is quite impressive.

Thank you, Binand.  If you say they are whitehat and haven't yet spammed, I'll
take your word for it.  :)

> www.freeos.com also distributes linux CDs in India.

FreeOS is also good as far as I'm aware.

However, the _best_ way to get a CD is to ask around on the local LUG - lots of
people with CDs, lots of CD writers, LIH for support (and who needs / has disk
space for all the fancy apps in CDs 3..6 from the full pack anyway?) <g>

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org