Re: RedHat 7.0

Akshay Guleria rearranged electrons thusly:

> 1. Is linux-india.org doing something as far the distribution is concerned.
> and at what price? I didnt find a link on the site so this question.

This is a mailing list + association of linux users, not a shop

> 2. probably buying it from the RedHat.com site directly isn't a very good
> idea for Indians.

no

> 3. What all book publications have come up with a distribution of the same,
> if any?

there are some spamming scumbags called GT Enterprises in bangalore - you could ask them.

Or better still, ask your local linux user group - several people will have
redhat 7 cds, from which you can burn a copy (bring a blank CD and if you like
treat the guy to beer / dinner)

	-suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org