Re: Fwd: Re: india2001: Listing of a wide-range of Indian sites

Raju Mathur rearranged electrons thusly:

> he feels it's relevant to the growth of freedom of information, at
> least until he consistently displays ignorance of subjects LIG-ical.

> Suresh, please be a bit slower in jumping onto the ``talk to your
> ISP'' bandwagon... I know it's tempting, but a little restraint never
> hurt :-)

Raju - if you notice, I didn't bitch to Fred's ISP (though I usually lart first
and ask questions later).  That mail was waaay OT for LIG, imho at least.

For what its worth, this was cross-posted to another list I'm on (india-gii) -
I didn't object to Fred posting it there, as it was clearly on-topic to that
list.

 Regards,
	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org