Fwd: Re: india2001: Listing of a wide-range of Indian sites

Subject: Re: [LIG] india2001: Listing of a wide-range of Indian sites
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:09:30 +0530
From: Frederick Noronha <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Suresh and others: Please excuse me for posting to the list a subject
which is not linked to Linux. If anyone takes objection, it is my fault.
The only connection is that this work was done entirely in GNU/Linux's
Gnumeric application, which made it possible. Besides, it was
undertaken with only the intention of sharing information freely, in
the spirit of Linux. Of course, that's no excuse. So do excuse if it
did irritate anyone.... FN

Re: [LIG] india2001: Listing of a wide-range of Indian  sites  (Suresh
Ramasubramanian, Wed Jan 3 20:23:30 2001)

Frederick Noronha [Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 05:09:30PM +0530]:
> the spirit of Linux. Of course, that's no excuse. So do excuse if it
> did irritate anyone.... FN

right fred - which is why I told you personally ... if it was someone else I'd
be complaining to that person's ISP.
thaths is going to give you a rocket of some sort ... anyway you mailed me
directly I think (maybe you want to mail thaths and/or the list abt this <g>)
 --suresh