Fwd: Re: india2001: Listing of a wide-range of Indian sites

Stay cool, guys.  Fred has done more than his share in popularising
Linux in India, and I personally feel that his past posts demonstrate
his maturity, his commitment and his capability to distinguish between
what's relevant to LIG and what's not.  All this considered, I'd guess
that he's entitled to post more or less without check on the list if
he feels it's relevant to the growth of freedom of information, at
least until he consistently displays ignorance of subjects LIG-ical.

Suresh, please be a bit slower in jumping onto the ``talk to your
ISP'' bandwagon... I know it's tempting, but a little restraint never
hurt :-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--