Information for the Reader's Digest

Dear all,

I'm an editor with the Indian edition of the Reader's Digest. In our March issue we are planning to run an article on Linus Torvalds,the creator of the Linux OS. The article says that over the years, Indians have helped Torvalds and a few continue to do so. I have copied below that part of the article. We would like to localize the article by adding a few lines on who these Indians are and how they have contributed to Linux. Would any of you be able to help us?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks a lot and best wishes for the New year.

Regards,
Alexandria Barton-D'Souza

The Linux "family" is today a vast interlocking network that spans the world. About 50 people -- half of them in the United States, and others in Finland, Germany, India, China and Japan -- are more or less fulltime contributors to the Linux process, and a further 100 contribute occasionally......