Re: [OT] [LINK] This ISP co. from Hyderabad is providing linux-based solutions

Suresh Ramasubramanian proclaimed:
> Amarendra GODBOLE rearranged electrons thusly:
> > Agree with Suresh ;) One thing I am still unclear of, are outsiders allowed to
> > post to this list ? or is ti open only to the members ?
>  AFAIK, the LI-* lists are all closed to members-only.  So is the Bangalore
>  Linux User Group

LIG is open (except for the spam filters and the watch list).  All other
lists are closed.

Thaths
--
"This is a very, very proud day for us! Especially me, your father, me,
beat City Hall! It's just like David and Goliath, only this time, David