Re: [OT] [LINK] This ISP co. from Hyderabad is providing linux-based solutions

Vikrant Dhawale proclaimed:
> This ISP co. from Hyderabad is providing linux-based solutions
> http://www.pioneerbizz.com/
>
> Free Online Tutorials - linux - basic skills, programming, administration
> http://www.freeskills.com

Vikrant,

!. You have sent unsolicited commercial email (UCE) to a number of mailing
lists.  This is considered to be spam.  Our representatives will be getting
in touch with VSNL and your webhosting provier to ask them to shut you
down.  Both your ISP and VSNL have strict policies about shutting down
spammers.

2. You sent your spam to the Linux India General mailing list.  The LIG
mailing list policy requires commercial emails to be prefixed on the
subject line with the word 'COMMERCIAL'.  You have broken this rule also.
You are being banned from the LIG mailing lists.

List Admin
--
"This is a very, very proud day for us! Especially me, your father, me,
beat City Hall! It's just like David and Goliath, only this time, David