Re: [OT] [LINK] This ISP co. from Hyderabad is providing linux-based solutions

Binand Raj S rearranged electrons thusly:

> This page has only javascript. My browser does not support them.
> What sort of basic linux skills are you giving?

 "How to make money fast by pretending to teach linux"
 What bets that the guy who posted this is an employee of that company? ;)

 Either way, he seems to have crossposted this to at least half a dozen linux
 lists - if the moderators are interested in having a small chat with him, it'd
 be good, imho

 	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org