Re: [OT] [LINK] This ISP co. from Hyderabad is providing linux-based solutions

Vikrant Dhawale forced the electrons to say:
> This ISP co. from Hyderabad is providing linux-based solutions
> http://www.pioneerbizz.com/

Their page says, "This page needs frames, your browser supports them".

My browser is lynx 2.8.3.

> Free Online Tutorials - linux - basic skills, programming, administration
> http://www.freeskills.com

This page has only javascript. My browser does not support them.

What sort of basic linux skills are you giving?

Binand