Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

Nagendra, VU2CLN rearranged electrons thusly:

> Comeone Somebody could have resolved this local spam conflict with
> gtcdrom in person(I belive it is taranath) becuase at most linux events
> there are allways present and that too being in bangalore...

 this was tried - several times - by various people.

> or atleast could have put a direct mail to them saying so and they do
> really check their mail as to most of my mail they have responsed.

 this too.

 FWIW, Cheapbytes warned Mr.Taranath not to spam at least once before.  He
 doesn't seem to have listened.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
  You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass