[ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

This had to happen sooner or later ...

	+suresh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:41:17 -0800
From: Colossus Inc <colossus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This domain has now been pulled.

Eric

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:38:08 +0530 (IST)
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gpsingh@xxxxxxxx
Subject: SPAM: [RBL nomination notice] CLOSEOUT SALE & SPECIAL OFFER on LINUX
 Products

Hello

This is the latest spam received from prolific spammers GT Enterprises
<http://www.gtcdrom.com> - received both at my work address and my
personal address.  Please find attached my previous complaints to all
concerned, and correspondence with Cheapbytes and with GT Enterprises.

Colossus : You host gtcdrom.com - please terminate this prolific
spammer.  If they are not terminated, gtcdrom.com will be nominated to the
MAPS Realtime Blackhole List (RBL) for spam origination.

Cheapbytes : GT Enterprises is your affiliate in Bangalore, India (in
fact, your only affiliate in India).  You have already warned them not to
spam - based on a previous complaint from me, among others.  They have
evidently not learnt their lesson yet.  Please handle this situation and
stop these people from dragging your reputation into the mud.

VSNL - Spam sent by gtcdrom@xxxxxxxx / gtintblr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - please
terminate this account.

latest spam below (previous correspondence attached)

	-suresh ramasubramanian
	president, cauce india
	http://india.cauce.org