Re: [ot - sort of] spammer bites the dust (goodbye gtcdrom.com)

Publicise Linux = CloseDown ?

Comeone Somebody could have resolved this local spam conflict with
gtcdrom in person(I belive it is taranath) becuase at most linux events
there are allways present and that too being in bangalore...

or atleast could have put a direct mail to them saying so and they do
really check their mail as to most of my mail they have responsed.

this is really sad....
----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
| Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow |
| Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. |
| Walk beside me and be my friend - Albert Camus.|