Re: Free software companies and stock options

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:

> > So, why are people _not_ converting to Linux? This  has mainly to do with
> > the stigma (or whatever u call it) with the "free" software - "Because it
> > is free, it cannot be relied upon".
>
> rebooting usually fixes the problem (much as we Linux folk hate
> rebooting) and most average users can click around until they find what
> they want.

	And u want to allow *average* users to play around on corporate
*Servers*. IMHO an *average* user should not be even given access to
an important server let alone modify and fix it. It can do more harm than
any good.

--

							Ajay kumar Dwivedi
							 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx