Re:

"Prasad P. Ranade" proclaimed:
> We, at Rigel Enterprises, offer, assembled and branded systems, components
> and peripherals for all your computing needs.

<snip>

Dear Mr. Ranade,

The Linux India mailing lists do not look kindly on unsolicited commercial
email.  This is a note informing you that because you broke the rules of
the list (which require commercial emails to be prefixed with the word
'COMMERCIAL' on the subject line), you are being placed in the watch list.
You will be unable to post to the Linux India mailing lists.

List Admin
--
"Microsoft products are key to providing highly scalable and reliable
infrastructure services to Loudcloud's customers"  -- Marc Andreessen