spam: (fwd)

Prasad Ranade / Rigel - Spamming is bad - and it is not welcome on LI.

Singh saab / VSNL - Please terminate this user for spamming

IName - Please terminate p_ranade@xxxxxxxxx for spamming

Thaths / LIAdmin - FYI.

Friendlyemail.Com (UCSD.Com / Mypad.Com) - This user has been spamming
from other addresses - but he is also your user and his account does turn
up in the headers of this spam (please see below).  Please terminate his
account.

-suresh
http://www.india.cauce.org
http://www.efuse.com/Grow/direct_email_marketing_.html