Re:

Dear Mr. Ranade,

The guidelines / rules for posting to the mailing lists are available at
http://lists.linux-india.org/lists/LIH/guidelines.txt

A copy of the rules and guidelines are also sent in the welcome email you
get when first subscribing to the list.

Commercial information is fine as long as it is not posted often and as
long as the subject line has the 'COMMERCIAL' prefix.

List Admin

"Prasad P. Ranade" proclaimed:

--
Marge: Okay, but you've accomplished a lot!  You've made me very happy.
Homer: Oh, yeah, they'll put me on a stamp for that!