[Q] What stats would you like to see...

Hi folks,

I am working on a script (among other things) that will regularly
(monthly?) post list statistics to the various LI lists.  I welcome
suggestions on the kind of statistics that you folks will like to see.

Here are the things I have in mind at the moment:

1. List name

2. Subscriber numbers
	(a) Total
	(b) By Top Level Domain (TLD)
	(c) By webmail service (eg. Yahoo, hotmail etc.)
	(d) By ISP (Satyam, VSNL etc.)

3. Top posters and % noise etc. (like the one I've been posting to LIH the
past few months)

4. Most popular subjects

5. Average depth of threads

Are you interested in some other numbers?  Let me know.

Thaths
--
"Microsoft products are key to providing highly scalable and reliable
infrastructure services to Loudcloud's customers"  -- Marc Andreessen