Re: Re: [LIH] Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

Suresh Ramasubramanian proclaimed:
> IIRC, they have an account gtcdrom@xxxxxxxx subscribed to LIH, to which
> they post periodic pricelists etc (and even remember to add a commercial
> tag for each post these days) :)

They have been good aboutthe COMMERCIAL tag.

> If you are also being contacted offlist despite repeated requests, it is
> clearly spam, and you have two options --
>
> 1. Block gtcdrom@xxxxxxxx from the LIH list (pity, as they are Cheapbytes
> affiliates in India) and put this addy and gtcdrom.com (their domain) in
> your /etc/mail/deny.db (oh hell, you're running postfix, right - do the
> equivalent thing in postfix)

That, IMO, is overkill.   I haven't complained much about GT Enterprises
because they are doing a good job with supplying India with CDs and it only
takes me a few seconds to delete their spam.

Thaths
--
Homer: Good old Evergreen Terrace: the swankiest street in the
       classiest part of Pressboard Estates.