Re: Re: [LIH] Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

Sudhakar Chandra saw fit to inform LI that:

>> If you are also being contacted offlist despite repeated requests, it is
>> clearly spam, and you have two options --
>>
>> 1. Block gtcdrom@xxxxxxxx from the LIH list (pity, as they are Cheapbytes
>> affiliates in India) and put this addy and gtcdrom.com (their domain) in
>> your /etc/mail/deny.db (oh hell, you're running postfix, right - do the
>> equivalent thing in postfix)
>
>That, IMO, is overkill.   I haven't complained much about GT Enterprises
>because they are doing a good job with supplying India with CDs and it only
>takes me a few seconds to delete their spam.

Like I said - you have several options.  Just Hit Delete is a simple thing
to do (or just set a filter from thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx to bounce all mails
directly to you but not sent to the list).  That way, they can stay on the
list - and not spam you.

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Never commit yourself!  Let someone else commit you.