Re: Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

Hi Atul,

    Atul> [snip]

    Atul> And Raju - their "clued-in"ness is far higher than most
    Atul> other companies I have dealt with when it comes to Linux,
    Atul> with the exception of IBM and SGI.

It'd be nice to see some evidence of that.  Anyone who wants to start
off an invitation to Linux people by first getting them to sign an NDA
sounds like a big-time lamer to me.  And I can bet the NDA which Udhay
referred to was an MS attachment (Udhay?).  C'mon, now, wasn't it an
application/x-another-proprietary-ms-format-so-scr*w-you-open-clutzes?
;)

I'll believe they're clued in when they release some open source for
Linux.  Until then they're just another punk company wanting to make
money off the Linux bandwagon.

    Atul> Tried any Microsoft compilers for Linux recently?

Bleah, if that's your standard of cluefulness, sure Inprise is at the
top of the stack! :-)

Regards,

-- Raju