Re: Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> >little more careful. I have on record several messages from you (Suresh)
> >that has plenty of CCs, but I never complained, did I? In fact I remember
>
> Over _two pages_ worth of cc's?

Not two pages full, since you are not a big company. But I have received
mail like that from several people on the LI lists in the past.

But even if - it does not make him a spammer, it makes him someone who
made a mistake and should be told about it. Taking destructive action
instantly is misuse of the ability to do so.

This has nothing to do with Linux or Borland, so let's take this offline
if there are any further comments. Yeah, offline, with lots of CCs....

Atul