Re: Fwd: Kylix Kickoff

Hi Atul,

When we do talk about the quality of Inprise's products I'll agree or
disagree with your completely irrelevant comments.  However, /this/
particular discussion was about Inprise's cluefulness, and I reiterate
what I said earlier: they don't have a clue about Linux or the
community.  Ref Swati's mail just now: she received 500KB worth of MS
Word documents as attachment from them.  Now why did I guess that
something like that would have happened?

You are welcome to push or use their products as much as you like --
it won't get you branded anything by the community, but it will raise
questions (at least in my mind) about the calibration of your
clue-o-meter :-)

Of course, if you're looking forward to martyrdom in the shape of
tarring, feathering and being run out of town on a rail, let me
know... the friends who are calling on Biju and Suresh would be glad
to oblige for a small fee.

*Grinning, ducking and running*

Regards,

-- Raju